Warehouse manager // texarkana, ar
- Receiving – Accurately and productively verifies delivery bills and verifies product received. Identify compliance issues such as overages, shortages, damaged product, packaging issues and incorrect parts. Match material with shipping slip and PO/Transfer form, log and report.
- Stocking – Accurately and productively stocks material in appropriate locations considering quantity, size, weight, volume and type of product.
- Order Picking – Accurately and productively stage Overhead Door items for the next day’s Work Orders divided by technician. Accurately and productively stage Appliances, Cabinets, Windows and other material for delivery.
- Packing – Accurately and productively consolidates individual customer orders, properly packing items ensuring product will not be damaged in transit to the customer. Rough carpentry performed occasionally.
- Shipping – Accurately and productively prepares preliminary shipping documenting weight, piece count and freight classification of all product. Ship customer orders as routed loading shipment on appropriate carrier.
- Safety - Operate within safety parameters and takes preventative action to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Cleanliness – Maintain a clean, organized and safe and presentable facility and grounds.
- Customer Service – Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer-comes-first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Other - Perform other duties as need, examples not limited to maintenance of stocking locations, cycle counting, not-in-stock research, and cleaning of facility.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to build relationships
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes company values
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep product flow and security to standard
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary
- Contributes to positive team environment with a positive attitude
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- High School Diploma or GED, basic math skills
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Withstand heights up to 30 feet
- Forklift certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse Management: 1 year (Required)
- High school (Required)
License or certification:
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
59 minutes ago - Save Job